Sunday, October 11, 2015

Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail ( KA'IWI Scenic Shoreline of Oahu)


This has to be one of my favorite places on Oahu- so far. 
The beauty is beyond explaining and the views encompass all directions.



It's not a difficult path but it does lead around the side of the mountain and up!


The views are of the Scenic KA'IWI Coastline.




Many places you could looks straight down.




 Very Arid




 Looking back at the path 


You couldn't get very close to the lighthouse


Views from the top.









  



 Cactus flower




 Lighthouse view from the other side.


Ken, contemplating a high dive- don't do it!


We did some more viewing of Oahu's east shore that day- blog post to come :)

*I took pictures with my Cool Pix camera & my iphone. The brighter ones are from my iphone-huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment