Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oahu's East Shore- Becoming My favorite Part Of The Island

The same day we did the lighthouse trail (last post) we also stopped at Blowhole Lookout Point. 
There are some amazing views from this stop. 
We also visited there last week, 
so I'll share some of my favorite pictures of sights from the lookout.

Here's the blowhole, the water comes in under the rocks and is released through a hole.

Water starting to come out
Water coming through


The blowhole is actually not that eventful- but the view is worth the stop.


I think what makes the area so beautiful is the dark jagged volcanic rock set against the blue Pacific.



There's an area where people swim called Paradise Beach, lots of swirling water.


I'm going to do this one day :)


A few more pictures from a different camera.



We also stopped at a park area down the road and walked around on the rocks.


 Found some cool coral and sea glass here. 





This is my favorite picture!




2 comments: