Saturday, May 21, 2016

Military Beaches are Marvelous! Bellow's Beach


It's time for a beach blog! Ken and I are not very "beachy" people, 
but we do love the beauty of it all!

I was introduced to this particular beach by my dearest "Hawaii friend" Khris!

Bellow's Beach
Located on Bellows Air force Stations in Waimanalo (East side of Oahu)


One great thing about the military beaches is that they are usually not very crowded. 


The mountains and islands that enclose this beach make it one of the prettiest on the island.



If this doesn't make you want to visit Hawaii- nothing will :) 


Thanks to Khris for sharing this gem with me and being a great friend.



These pictures were taken in the Fall.

Gabby and I found out that the waves can be a bit rough in the Winter months.
We swam there in February and got toppled a few times, 
she almost lost her glasses, and I had an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction.
That and the unsettling danger signs made it a less than ideal beach trip- but we had fun anyway!





No comments:

Post a Comment