Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Why Am I Starting A Blog?

Well, recently i moved to Ma. to live with my husband. This is a long story but anyone reading this knows it! I left Lockport, NY and most of our kids, our church, and friends. Needless to say I have some free time on my hands and lots of people to keep in touch with. I have resisted getting into Face Book for a long time (my kids are happy about that) but I needed a way to keep everyone updated on our ever changing life. I've had lots of pressure from some of my more tech savvy  friends, who really want me to get with it! Our 3 girls all have a blog and I love checking them and following what they post. They have assured me that I can handle this :) Easter Sunday, Danielle sat on the couch with me and helped me get this set up- so here I am giving it a go. As soon as Katie (Justin's fiance') gets going all the Lute/Montgomery girls will be blogging. We"ll give you till May '13 Katie- than you are finally an official Lute girl!
Here are links to our girls blog sites:
Danielle   Gabby   Heather  oh and sorry Andy, I didn't mean to leave you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment