Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cat Grass

My house plants don't stand a chance with having three cats in the house. Ken and I decided we should try cat grass to see if that would help. We bought some at pet smart. It looked like these little worm like pellets in a plastic box. The directions said, water and wait about a week, then feed to your cat! Well, I followed directions and stuck it in the back bedroom. We keep the door closed- it's the plant safe refuge spot. I forgot about it for a few weeks, I remembered today that it was there.

Whala, a container of grass!


The girls loved it! But, I soon found Macie chewing on the near-by floor plant. 
Well, maybe Marilyn will stop trying to chew on the cactus (I thought that was safe).


These happy kitties make me feel better for spending $6. on a plastic container of grass seed!






1 comment: