Monday, June 18, 2012

How Can My Kids Be So Old!


Danielle and Chris had their birthdays Thursday. 
Is it possible that I am the mother of children 18, 22, and Gabby is almost 24!
I am so thankful that the two birthday kids were with me on this day, especially considering our recent  living situations. Among the festivitoes were dinner at Olive Garden, homemade icecream cake, presents with gabby Skyping in, and a few rousing games of Sorry. (notice the board in the picture below.) How great are my kids that they had fun at home with their parents playing board games on their bithdays?

Joining for a robust round of "A Happy Birthday To You"!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are very fun to stay at home and play board games with :) Looks like they had a nice birthday! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete