Friday, June 15, 2012

Reunions

When I went home to get Chris I tried to visit as many friends & family as possible (in 2 days)

The weekend started with lunch with Gabby, Chris & Nick at Friendly's. The boys saw a drug deal go down out front and we annoyed a lot of people being loud (ahhh family).

 I stayed with my friend Chris for 2 nights and we had a fun afternoon together of lunch and shopping. 

I also got to visit with Marie, Lynne (friends from my teen years) & my sis Heather one evening at Lynne's house. We had a great time!


Also breakfast one morning with my friend Kathy at Lockport's Tom's Diner.

I also had dinner with my oldest friend (not in age) Diane & my sis Amber. 

I wish I had taken more pictures!!!
Needless to say, I ate alot that weekend :)
I appreciate my friends & family so much and miss them like crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment