Thursday, September 6, 2012

That's Not All

Not only was last week busy because it was our first week in the new house and I started teaching at a new school- "that's not all oh no that's not all"


Ho had a busy week of his own. Ho is the nickname for my new Rav4 which I affectionately named Horton after my favorite coffee. If you know me you would understand. btw Chris gave him the nickname :)

So, on my 4th day of school as I was driving in the parking lot, looking for a space, a women backed her car into me. Sigh.... he isn't even 6mo old. Anyway, it was all very civil except she eluded to the delusion that we were both at fault. We'll let the insurance companies sort that out. Estimate, about 3,000.00 for repairs.

At least his first incident is over- but I'll still be very careful with my Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment