Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little Darlings



The school year has begun and I have to share my little ones with you. It's my first year at LYA It is a Jewish Day School and I teach third grade in the afternoon.
It is a new experience teaching the curriculum in half of a day but since I have only 9 students I'm hoping that I can accomplish this.


For the most part they are sweet kids, but look into there eyes- the year will not be all fun and games. One of these angels is already giving me a run for the money.


It feels great to have a class again. I'm sharing the room with a Rabbi, super nice guy. He teaches Hebrew studies in the morning. 

On the way home from school the first day, one of my students told his mom it was one of the best days of his life. I had Open House today and heard some nice comments from the parents. 
It feels good doing something each day that invests in children's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment