Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"This is my report on the past. The past has always interested people. I must admit, however, that I don't know much about it. I wasn't here when it happened." SALLY

I had the pleasure of seeing Gabby play Sally in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown.
First I have to confess that I stole these pictures from Heather's blog. She is an awesome photographer. Check it out! Heather's Blog


Gabby is a wonderful comedic actress and her performance lived up to her usual hilarity.


It was fun to see her in a small cast- she got a lot of stage time.


The musical was pretty cute- especially if you grew up on Charlie Brown specials like I did.


One of my favorite things is to watch the girls act & sing. 
It may be a lot of miles to travel but well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. We loved the show, too! Gabby was so fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete