Saturday, February 9, 2013

NEMO

I thought they only named hurricanes! Nemo is a terrible name for a winter storm. It makes me think of warm tropical water and beautiful salt water fish.
Anyway, I couldn't wait to share some of my chilling pictures from this morning :)

By the way, the lump on the left is our van.


We couldn't open the front door but here is a view from the garage.

This is a picture from the garage floor.

Back door of garage

I actually think we got more than this. It came over my knees when I walked through it.

This is the road. Well, it's under there.

Ken and his new snow blower :) We WILL have the cleanest driveway on the block!

I cleaned off the cars and helped with the shovel. I couldn't let him have all the fun.

I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment