Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas With The Kids


We had our family Christmas at Heather and Andy's again this year. This may be a tradition as long as we are in MA. It is about 4 and a half hours for us and usually 1hr and 15 for Gabby, Justin, & Katie. Although this year I think it took them about 4 hours to get home (gotta love the North East)

This picture was pirated from Heather's blog. I had to trash a lot of my pictures- blurry. I was using Ken's iPhone.

Ben enjoying his stamps

 Ben is always blurry in my pictures (he never stops moving)


Lots of Cassidy loving!


My girls were this small once (sigh)


All Benny wanted for Christmas was for Chris to throw him around!


Heather's picture

I don't think he did that himself.

Also, Heather's picture
End of a really great celebration! 

Okay, One more stolen picture :)





No comments:

Post a Comment