Friday, August 1, 2014

Adirondack Trip 3- Bald Mt and Moose River


Ken, Chris, & I hiked up Bald Mt. It was reminiscent for me- 
although I was there a few summers ago with Gabby & the Anibarro's.
Climbed it many times when we lived in Utica.


The summit is 2,350 ft elevation.
It's located in Old Forge NY.
The view is of some of the Fulton chain of lakes.






On the way home we stopped at a few places on the Moose River.
It is a scenic rock filled river often used for white water rafting.


It was breathtaking


We had fun climbing around on the boulders


I could have sat there all day



The next stop on the Moose River was even more glorious than the first
The waters were quieter until...


A rushing waterfall


Let me put it in perspective.
Chris took this picture of Ken and I at the top of the falls.


So much rock!
This wall was how we got out there
I was a little freaked out when I walked over the part going over the water :) 



It was so cool to be in the middle of all this!





Can you tell this was my favorite place of the whole trip?


Watch this!




No comments:

Post a Comment