Thursday, September 24, 2015

Finally Got My Feet In The Pacific- Hickam Beach

Hickam Beach

Ken & I explored the base a bit and found out we have a beach just a few miles up the road. 
I have to say, I was really impressed with what a beautiful place it is. 
I finally got my feet wet!



I'll show you the sights around the beach.




The airport runway is right beside the beach. The Air Force shares it with the City.
Just beyond the runway, you can see the Honolulu skyline.



Hickam Harbor

We checked out a little harbor next to the Beach, with a nice restaurant and a place to fish.






Hickam Dog Beach

Then we went down the shore a little farther to the dog beach.
Sadie has visited once so far, we'll be back!






It's very shallow for a long while,
 the bottom's rockier than the other beach but it's just as beautiful!





Okay, this is just the base beaches- 
can you imagine what the rest of the island has in store!
Well, stay tuned to my blog and you won't have to- I'll show you :)







No comments:

Post a Comment