Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Danielle Does Oahu


I'm finally getting around to blogging this summer when Danielle came to visit


She touched down in Honolulu and we didn't stop for three weeks!
So many adventures; so I will begin with the beginning.

IT was so fun to be with her because 
EVERYTHING was so amazing, beautiful, and unreal to her :)
I don't think that ever wore off.



After adjusting to the time zone difference (+6 hours) 
The first order of business was to spend some time with Christopher 
who was leaving for school in a few days.

Lunch at Christopher's favorite Sushi place

No shame!

Off to Haleiwa Beach
Where we swam with a sea turtle.



So many selfies!


That weekend we visited Waikiki and did a little shopping and swimming. 
Sorry, no pictures.

While I had my two children together we had to take in a luau.



Once we got through the extremely long line in the hot sun,
there were cool things like headband making, temporary tattoos, 
a guy climbing a coconut tree, and a really amazing show.



Did I mention the fire dancers?



This is not a fake backdrop- unbelievable

So this is pretty much how it went


Actually, Chris secretly enjoyed himself!



And, the last pictures of these two together at the airport.



Christopher's gonna hate me!
More to come :)






No comments:

Post a Comment