Monday, October 10, 2016

Missing Home


I guess when you're missing home it's a good time to do a post from your last visit. 
I went back to MA & NY for 3 weeks early this spring. 
I'll try not to make this too long, but I crammed a lot into those weeks!!!

It was all about family and friends....Have you met my family?

Minus Bud & Sarah who would have definitely enhanced the insanity.
Plus Diane Peters (actually a part of the family)



















I started touching down in Boston to enjoy a long weekend with my daughter Danielle.
We climbed a Mountain, among other thing :)



I also had a quick visit with my friend Diane from MA. (Coffee, shopping, and chatting)



Danielle chauffeured me to Lockport and spent a few days with me there. 

First order of business was visiting the Grandkids (more than once of course)
Proud Grandma shots below!





 

Danielle and I also spent a day downtown Buffalo, 
but so many great shots- that's a blog for another day!

And of course there's chicken wings. Apparently we didn't get a picture of Gabby stuffing her face.


Here's her beautiful face on our antiquing day.
Wish I had more pictures with Gabby- she was working a lot :(


Heather and I spent a day together exploring the Alabama swamp.
Such fun on a sunny yet chilly early spring day.







Amber and I spent some time together too!

This is the most serious picture I have of her!

Spent time with Stella and Lilly :)



 We did a graveapaloosa (don't worry, only my family knows what that is) 
and visited St. Mary's my elementary school and church as a child.






Heather hosted dinner with the siblings and a few friends (thanks sis)
(Pictures from top of this post)




And of course, more grandkids!









I don't know how I missed getting pictures of all the other friends & family I visited with: 
Sisters lunch (Joy, Amber, Heather, Cindy, & Sue)
also, (Chris, Lynne, Maggie & Bill, Kathy, Cindy, Sandy, Michelle, Bill & Judy)
I had a nice lunch at Debbie's with Ken's family!
Yet I seem to have hundreds of pictures of my grandbabies!

A huge shout out to my Best Friend Chris & Tim too for letting me stay with them.

I had to steal this from her Facebook page!






















No comments:

Post a Comment