Sunday, April 30, 2017

Remember When Danielle Went To Hawaii?


Yes, It has been almost a year (10 months) since Danielle visited 
and I'm still working on blogging her visit!

I've had many visitors already this year so I need to get moving on my posts!

So this is going to be a beach post, starting with Lanikai Beach, a rather famous beach on Oahu.

White sand, islands, blue water, beautiful people :)



Showing off out temp tatts
Look at that tan!


Oahu has so many beaches, each with it's own personality.
Next is Shark's Cove


We played in the Tide Pools here and did some snorkeling!


Wiamea Beach is famous for Surfing. 


This is the jumping rock
As you seem many dare to attempt the jump!



I'm pretty sure this is Sunset Beach.
I waited too long to blog this :(




Next is Hidden Beach, one of our favorite memories, except for the day we almost died!

It may have been the wild beauty of the place 
or the fact that we changed out of our suits inside my flowing Hawaiian sundress!
Look, there it is!


It was like we were the only people on the Island.
Till that family showed up while we were changing!


Did I mention we had to walk about a mile to get to this lovely beach!
So worth it!








We had such an amazing time!


Sunrise at Sandy Beach

Did you ever get talked into doing something that you really didn't want to do?
Well, I'm so glad I did!


I think we left the house at 4:30 AM, Partly to avoid traffic, partly not to miss a minute of the sunrise.
I tripped over a rock and gashed my leg :( but...

It was the experience of a lifetime!

I went something like this...











PERFECT!









No comments:

Post a Comment