Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Mom Behind The Camera


Heather is my hero when it come to taking pictures. Every picture she takes is more beautiful than the last. Check out her blog at http://scribbleandscrabble.com/ and you will see what I mean. 


An example below- her work!
I just stole this from her blog!


The problem with being the photographer is that you never get to be in the pictures.
So, this is dedicated to Heather, the amazing mom and photographer.




There she goes!





Caught with a Mocha Freeze! Yumm!



Again!


Caught off guard :)


Flowers


Serious conversation
(every one with Ben is)


Inspecting Treasures 


What on Earth?


The rare picture of Heather alone!





Daddy & Daughter <3


One camera is not enough?


My favorite :) <3


She should be taking Cassidy's face!





A Perfect Ending!
Love you honey!


*These pictures taken with my lowly iPhone6
When I grow up I want to be like Heather!



2 comments:

  1. These are great, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means so much that you collected these for me <3 they are some of my favorites of the trip! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete