Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Grace Chapel's Anniversary 4th of July Picnic

Grace Chapel is officially 1 year old (plus a little) and we celebrated at Chris & Tim's house with a 
fun, food, and fellowship filled July 4th Picnic.

Ray & Peggy trying to stay cool
Ken & I miss Grace so much, although we have had many opportunities to visit this summer.
Tim & Chris were headed out of town the next day and they left us with their house, 
(great week to have a pool) Tim asked Ken to preach that Sunday. 
Gabby is staying with Chris & Tim so we got to stay with her!

Gabby, Tammie, & Ken (looking cool in his shades) 
I'm so glad my brother & his family decided to attend Grace, 
it was great being in church with them even if it was for a short time.
Tim, Cindy, & Eric (I think Eric is talking- hard to believe :)
We knew their was going to be a water baptism but the "who" was a surprise. 
Doug said he waited to be Baptized until he found a church where he felt he really belonged

Proof that he was water baptized, Tim dunked him!
This is Nick's last church picnic for a while, 
he's enlisted in the Navy and will be headed for basic training in a few weeks
Nick & Chris (my boys)
I miss teaching my kids at church. These are 2 of my sweethearts.
Skylar & Keara (my girls)
The pool got used thoroughly that day, lots of splashing and games.
Sandy & Chris decide that putting on a suit is too much trouble!
excellent shot- if I don't say so myself

I think David enjoyed the pool more than anyone

Happy Birthday Grace Chapel!

No comments:

Post a Comment