Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lunch With the Kids

One of the best things about going back to Lockport is seeing the kids and grand kid of course.
We got together for lunch at Chris & Tim's, our vacation resort, for the visit.
Danielle was off touring with her choir and Gabby- well, someone had to work!

Ken really was happy they were all there!
 Benny is always the star of the show, he didn't eat much because he couldn't wait to swim. 
Well, no pics of Benny swimming. He tuckered out after 5 min, 
I didn't even get a chance to see him swim. Next time!


Well, I'm sure he was glad to see us but I'm afraid Toby stole the show, Maybe I should grow a tail?

Crazy nap hair!

 While Benny slept, mom got to play. It was such a hot day, I'm so glad I have friends with a pool :)


Katie also enjoying the water

I'm pretty sure Ken did have a swim suit on under all that!

It's never too hot to snuggle. Nick really misses Justin.

 We had a good time, as usual, when we all get together. I really miss the kids. MA is far away, but we could be a lot farther. God had really blessed Ken and I with some really great kids (that includes Nick)


No comments:

Post a Comment