Friday, July 20, 2012

How many fans does it take to cool off a duplex?



Answer: Apparently at least 8

I couldn't sleep the other night and as I was sitting at the kitchen table I realized how rediculous all these fans are!
It has been so unbearably hot this summer and our duplex is higher than ground level and is warm. 
We have this little wall unit but it doesn't always cut it.

First, the most important fan, the one that pushes the cool air from the AC into the rest of the duplex.


It's counterpart, pushes the cool air down the hallway to the bedrooms.


A fan to push the air in to Danielle's room.


One to push the air in to my bedroom.


And one for Chris's room.


Of course, his Xbox needs its own personal fan


One at the end of our bed to help at night.


And one by Danielle's bed.


We have a lot of airflow and a lot of noise and I think are becoming a favorite of Western MA Electric!

No comments:

Post a Comment