Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Surprise


 Holidays are sometimes a let down.
There is a build up to what you expect it to be and often, it's just another day. 
Well my family went all out to let me know they appreciate me this Mother's Day!
I woke up to a surprise party in my kitchen-minus the guests of course-Thank God! 
Danielle had spent the late hours of the night decorating the kitchen 
and preparing for a very delicious breakfast for me.


Berry's, yogurt, and granola yummy!
By the way- I love pok-a-dots!



Who wouldn't want to start the day with this:)


Chris bought me a basket and filled it with delicious things, a candle, some travel mugs, and CHOCOLATE!!!


Danielle bought me a tea light set for my patio when we went to Ikea last weekend.
 Also some Starbucks K-cups.


 I also got my gift from Ken at Ikea, a summer weight comforter with duvet cover. 
I was ready for a change.


Gabby gave me a very neat "green" handmade toiletries set. 
(shampoo bar, sugar scrub, peel soap, and massage bars)
Can't wait to try it out.


I have been showered with flowers this week. A massive & beautiful bouquet from Ken.


Danielle brought me home a pretty bunch of flowers earlier in the week.


The lilac bushes are in bloom so Ken's been filling the house with bunches of lilacs- smells so good in here. I think we have a bunch in every room.


I requested a homemade dinner from Ken & Danielle. T-bones, twice baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and rolls. So much for the diet today!




No comments:

Post a Comment