Friday, May 31, 2013

Why Another Blog Title Change?



When I started my blog I named it: Coffee, Cats, Ken & Me



Marilyn & Macie came to MA until Gabby could find a place of her own.

Maggie had been with Ken since the move from SC

Then the Chris and Danielle moved back home and it changed it to : 
Coffee, Cats , Kids, Ken, & Me




Now I am changing it again... We are minus 2 white fluffy cats and plus one dog!


Macie & Marilyn moved back with Gabby

Meet Sadie, adopted in February, she is a Kelpie (Australian Shepherd mix)

Yes, she eats lying down.

We call her "Bat ears" She and Maggie get along well :)

So, now we are:  Coffee, Cat, Canine, Kids, Ken, & Me

Stay posted, things are always changing here. We may be minus 2 kids in the Fall! Then, I'll just change the name again.

No comments:

Post a Comment