Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Changing My Blog Name AGAIN!

Life goes through many changes, but I think mine may go through more than most. I see that my blog name no longer fits my life :)

I've been mulling this over for a while and have come up with some interesting ideas.
I could steal a TV show name:

I Love Leslie 
too vain!

Survivor
a little extreme

24
haha, no Jacks here!

Or I could take a Movie name:

It's A Wonderful Life
true, but cheesy

I Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest 
? sometimes true

The Lute Identity
Umm, no

Okay maybe a song:

Go Your Own Way
a little rebellious

Stairway To Heaven
not so soon please

Time In A Bottle
I actually kind of like that one

So, because I really do love life and try to make the most of everything that comes along I shall name it:
Also, because I rarely blog without a cup of coffee
and for me blogging is sharing my life with you- like we were going out for coffee.


Life With Double Cream





No comments:

Post a Comment