Friday, October 5, 2012

Boys and Toys



This was supposed to be a blog about my weekend but it turns out the only pictures I came home with were of the cutest grandchild ever: Benny!
I pulled out my camera Sat morning and this is the face I got. What a ham! Mom has really conditioned him for the camera.


Chris, Jared, and I played with Benny and toys all morning while mom & Ken ran and Andy was doing some work with the car. 


Ben was enamored with Kiss (Chris), it was so fun to watch!


The big boys got into the action later with Andy's Nerf gun collection.


Ben loved being target practice- he's already a guy.


He did eventually get bored with it and deposited all the Nerf bullets down the stairs.
Smart kid!


It was fun, thanks Heather & Andy for always making us feel welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment