Saturday, October 13, 2012

Did You Know It Was Cat Week?

My "cat lady" daughter, Gabrielle informed me that this week was cat week. It's been a while since I had a cat blog so here we go... 
to honor those cute & cuddly friends who add a little bit of happiness to our lives!
I will start by sharing some of our "pet name" for our pets- terms of endearment, right?

Marilyn
Mar bear, Fat-so, Mean-Girl, Fat Cat, Wadsworth, 
Beautiful, Chub en Stein, Pugsley, Chubawuba, & Fat Girl.
Chris calls her- fat piece of crap but I don't think that's a pet name :(


Macey
Macers, Squirrel, Wiener, Banshee, Little Mau, Fluffin-Stuff, & Princess



Maggie
Maggie May, Crack Cat, Under the Couch Kittie, Stick Tail, Crazy Eyes, Mags, & Maggels

Maggie is in State College with Danielle right now being an only child and loving it!

We refer to the two long haired cats as Fluffins or furballs.


We love them for so many reasons.

Always hungry


Always begging.


I want out.


I want in.


Majestic Tails!



Playful


Adorable


Green eyes


Sun Bathers


Lap Cat


Snugly


Cuddly


Scary


Company


Here's to our little friends everywhere!





No comments:

Post a Comment