Sunday, October 28, 2012

Long Awaited Pics

I guess it's about time I show you our new home. 
At this rate we'll be moving again before I get these pictures up:)
Come on in, I'll give you a tour!


 When you walk in the door, 
to the left is the door to the 2 car garage and straight on is the basement stairs. 
It's a split level ranch so it's a few steps up and the living room is on the right.
The kitties love the sunny bay window.


I love the fireplace- can't wait for snow!


Next you walk into the kitchen counter area (from the left)


Here is the dining area.


And another favorite place of mine and the kitties- the sun porch.
It's a nice size, I'm looking forward to getting some patio furniture for it by this Spring.


Up a few steps to the hallway and the bathroom is to the right.


Spare bedroom to the left.
The boys call it my bed & breakfast room 
because I have a some antique furniture and chotchkies around.
It's the spare room until one of our sweet girls need/want  to come home :) 


Our bedroom is next on the left with two nice sunny windows. 
I was able to fit the chase in my room- a great place to read.


Chris's room is across from ours- no pictures available :)

Come and visit us!!!




1 comment: